About the Privacy Statement
Therefore, with this privacy statement, we provide important information to you about how we process your personal information and why we need this personal information. On Off Bemanning is committed to protecting and respecting your personal and personal information. The Privacy Statement describes your privacy rights in connection with our processing of your personal information and what we do to ensure your privacy.
On Off Bemanning gathers and uses the information we obtain from you to maintain the professional relationship to you as an employee. This includes salary and administrative purposes, and to conduct our obligatory services and commitments in a legal and responsible manner.
- Personal information we collect and process
- Why we use your personal information
- Authority requirements for collection and retention of personal data
- What you are required to provide us with concerning personal information
- To what third parties we provide your personal information
- How the information is stored, and when it is deleted
- What rights you have
- How your information is secured in On Off Bemanning’s files
- How to contact us
- Information about changes to this declaration
Personal information we collect and process
Personal Information On Off Bemanning is usually retrieving, including, but not limited to:
- Name, address, date of birth and place of birth, citizenship (country), contact details and qualifications (education, course and work experience) and other information provided by you in your CV, application or resume;
- If you contact us, we will in some cases retain the documentation related to the correspondence, such as email, text messages.
- Feedback about you from our employees and customer representatives, for whom you work or for, and other evaluation. Also, feedback from you that concerns other people, co-workers, customers and collaborators.
- Upon recruitment, we will also collect information about; nationality, copy of ID documents, work permit, visa etc.
- Salary information, such as bank account information, social security number, tax card details, and any voluntary deductions you ask us to deduct from your salary (for example, membership fee in union)
- Contact information to your relatives / closest relatives.
- Travel documents, (payment card information, receipts for incurred expenses) in connection with travel-related activities (such as airline and train tickets, hotel and car rental) and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Picture of you for use in our computer systems in CV database (Web Temp) and for building cards.
- In some cases, we will also collect sensitive personal information (e.g. data relating to your health condition).
Why do we use your personal information?
We collect and use your personal information:
- In order to offer you work assignments that are relevant to your experience, competence, education, desired work area, and other criteria that you have informed us.
- In order to meet the demand of our customers, with the right kind of labour.
- In order to maintain, further develop and improve our database system (Web Temp).
- To transfer necessary data to third parties (for example, for customer presentation to customers and payroll payments from Azets / Visma).
- If necessary, to comply with legal obligations.
- When employed in On Off Bemanning: In order to perform our duties to you as an employer, including:
Fulfilling all requirements in employment contract and agreement Execute and take care of the necessary HR and salary administrative tasks (administration, absence management, payroll, cost management, and reporting to authorities) Control internal routines and provide updated database management (Web Temp)
Authority requirements for collection and retention of personal data
According to the law, we are obligated to have a legal basis for processing your personal information. Legal basis is the designation of one of several requirements that must be fulfilled for personal data can be treated legally, cf. §11. Legal basis is equivalent to what is called "conditions for processing personal data" in the act, and includes sections 8 and 9. For employees in On Off Bemanning, the processing of personal data is based on the information that is required to fulfill all requirements in an employment relationship and further to fulfill legal obligations if necessary.
Are you required to provide us with the personal information we request?
On Off Bemanning must have your personal information in order to have a legal contract with you and / or be able to offer you assignments / work, and present yourself to our customers.
Do we provide personal information to third parties?
In cases where it is necessary, the personal information that is relevant to third parties / our partners will be disclosed. This may apply to:
- Our Customers / Potential Employers: We share your personal information with our clients who offer jobs / assignments that you may be interested in, or who ask candidates matching your qualifications. Customers are required to process all information they receive confidentially, under contract.
- Our suppliers: In some cases our suppliers may need access to the employee's personal information. These may be salary and HR-related providers (who work with salaries and associated on behalf of On Off Bemanning), and in some cases finance administration and providers of accounting services. It may also be our IT suppliers, who deliver, operate, run support, upgrade, and maintain our IT systems. These providers will be subject to contractual and other legal obligations to ensure that information about you is kept confidential, and to respect your privacy. Current providers will only have access to the information they need to perform their duties for On Off Bemanning.
- Public Authorities: We share your personal information with public authorities, tax authorities, police, supervisors or other government agencies if we believe we are legally bound or empowered to do so or it will be reasonable to do so.
How to archive and delete information:
On Off Bemanning stores / archives personal information about you also after you have joined us. The information we keep is, employment contract, tax information, payroll and payment data. This information is stored for 5 years. Other personal information may also be stored for 3-5 years after termination of employment. However, we do not keep sensitive personal information longer than is reasonably necessary.
What rights do you have?
- Right to access your personal information
You are entitled to know if we process personal information about you. You may also have access to the personal information we store and information about how the information is used. In some cases, you can ask us for electronic copies of your personal information.
- Right to get personal information
If the personal information we have registered on you is incorrect, please ask us to correct the information.
- Right to be deleted
You may request to be deleted from our systems and registry. If we do not need or are legally required to retain or further process your information, you may request that we delete, stop or restrict the processing of personal information about you, wholly or in part.
If you wish to make use of your rights, please contact us.
You also have the right to complain to the responsible data supervisors if you have reason to believe that we have processed your information in an improper manner, or otherwise believe that there has been a problem with your personal information.
How is your information secured in On Off Bemanning?
On Off Bemanning AS is an ISO-certified company, endorsed as a member of the Worker’s Union (LO), member of The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO) and has at all times secure, approved IT / computer systems. We adhere to statutory regulations and laws that safeguard the employee's personal information in a safe and secure manner. Regarding your own access to our web portal (Web Temp), you are responsible for keeping your own login details (username and password) in a proper manner. You must not share login details with others.
How can you contact us?
If you have questions about the privacy statement or if you would like further information, please contact your staff consultant or one of the staff in On Off Bemanning by mail or phone. You can find contact information here http://www.onoffbemanning.com/page/32/Contact_us
How do we handle changes to the privacy statement?
If the content of the privacy statement changes, information about this will be provided by mail, other communication channels or via our website: www.onoffbemanning.no